Where Do Your Donations Go?
Since the organization's inception in 2014, the Miles Against Melanoma OK Foundation has:
- donated over $60,000 dollars to support melanoma cancer research
- funded over $10,000 dollars in family assistance grants
- donated 8 free-to-the-public sunscreen dispensers to the Oklahoma community
- administered over 250 cancer care packs / sun-safe kits to those currently undergoing cancer treatment
- volunteered over 1,025 hours to organize community events
Your tax-deductible donation supports the Foundation's mission to provide the public with education regarding the extremely damaging effects of sun exposure and tanning devices. Through Miles Against Melanoma OK, we provide funding and awareness for skin cancer research, prevention, treatment, and education in an effort to reduce the number of Oklahomans diagnosed with skin cancer.